Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week 44 November 21, 2011

Well, sometimes life gives you some changes that you were not really ready for, but when you know its a change from the Lord, all is well, all is well:) So, its really late already and I dont have much time, so this email is going to be kinda a short one.
This week was a good one. We are seeing tons of potential here with so many families and I am just loving it! These families are like already family to me and we get along so well:) You guys know how it is, we just click:) The C's are so awesome, F and L, M, and others. So many families with so much potential here in the beloved City of Viana do Castelo. But it looks like my reaping days are over here in Viana. This has been an amazing time here for me, with an amazing Elder Park to work with, and 4 more souls saved. Looks like I have done my part (although I feel like there is so much more for me here), and the Lord is calling me to a new area to reap in the harvest.
Partimão, Portugal, in the Algarve:) I honestly still dont know my companions name hahaha but it sounds like he is a native. We will see. I am excited to meet him and see a bunch of new miracles with him. The Lord has people prepared there for me to find, teach, and baptize, so that is exactly what I plan on doing. I guess I was called to be a District Leader too, so that should be fun. I never really fell like I was a leader when it came to church, but I guess the Lord wants me to learn something new with that too. Its cool, I know that leadership positions are usually called to the people who need it the most;)
So.... I guess I gotta pack and stuff. I have to go to the other end of the Country..... a huge trip hahaha. Its literally the furthest north area to the furthest south mission. hahaha they most have chosen that as a joke;) Lets see if this Elder can survive going by himself to a completely new end of the country where he has never been, with a foreign language hahaha. Its cool, life is like this. I am so excited.
Well, Elder Park needs to write his family still so, I will write you all next week and Iºll give you my address too. Love you all!
Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment