Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 57 February 20, 2012

Well, I got only 5 minutes to write, so I will make it really quick.

I am in Faro right now, we just got out of a zone conference that I think I will remember for the rest of my life. Today, the Spirit touched my heart to make a huge change of heart and mind. I have felt the Spirit talk to me in so many ways to help me always get better and better, but today, I am going to make a big jump, in my spiritual progression. Its going to be hard, but that is how its supposed to be. The way that I thought about it is like this. I have always been telling Christ that I want to go in to the Garden of Gethsemane to be there with him, but I have always stayed outside (its an example), but from today forth, I am going in and I am going to support him through it all. I am going to be there for Christ in everything, especially when it means me having to sacrifice something. For the rest of my mission I am going full out. I know that is how I should have been for my entire mission, but I guess what I am trying to say is, its 4th quarter, and I am getting into the heat of it all. I want to baptize every single week for the rest of my mission. With Christ I will be able to do it, so that is my plan. The only one who can stop me, is myself and my own pride. So I am giving myself completely to Christ, and I will become the tool that he has needed me to be.

I love you all. I will write more next week

Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment