Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 76 July 16, 2012


Hey family!
Well, this week I want to talk a little bit about eternal families, which is the new focus here in the mission.  Its been great for the new President Fluckiger to explain how baptism is a just the way for us to help people reach the end purpose, which is an eternal family.  He explains very well to use the simple truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and is really helping this mission bring a new spark and excitement. 
This week that is exactly what Elder Andrade and I have been focusing on, finding, teaching, baptizing, and bringing families to the temple.  As we have prayed to have these experiences the Lord has blessed with families to teach.  WE baptized the son of our recent convert Adelice, and now they are preparing everything to be ready to go to Gods house and be sealed for time and all eternity.  Cool huh?  I would love to share with you all the experiences that are happening with these baptisms and the miracles that we are seeing in every baptism, but once again, just wait a little bit, I will tell you about them personally here in a couple weeks. 
ONe thing that I love about this mission is just learing to do the Lords will, and seeing the miracles as I follow.  The more that I study the scripitures the more that I realize that everything about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, even the atonement of Christ is to help me fufill the Lords command to BE PERFECT EVEN AS MY FATHER IS PERFECT.  I now understand that praying, reading the scriptures, and going to church, all help invite the spirit come into my life.  As I invite the spirit into my life I can fufill what is found in Romans 8:14 and be guided by the Holy Ghost, giving me a chance to do what is found in the last scriptures in the Book of Mormon, be perfected in Christ.  Its a really cool process and brings a lot more importance to our studies and prayers when we realize that these things simply invite the Spirit into our lifes, which is essencial to our very purpose, which is to become perfected in Christ. 
Well, more people to help, less time to waste.  i love you all, thank you for the emails and support:) 
Love Elder Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment